Homes For Sale Battle Ground,Washington
Battle Ground, a rural town in SW Washington state, interestingly enough, never had a battle fought there! There was a "conflict" between the US Military station at Fort Vancouver and a local Indian tribe...no shots fired and the commander, U.S. Captain William Strong was able to negotiate a truce. The area then became known as "Strong's Battle Ground" according to the city's website. There is MUCH more to the story!
Today Battleground is a growing and thriving community (population 20,370) with many of the amenities that people love....small town feel with bigger cities nearby within in minutes.
The climate in Battle Ground, Washington is mild. The summertime temperatures average 76 degrees and the wintertime temperatures average 42 degrees.
Battleground, Washington has an elevation of 280 feet and is located just 4 miles east of I-5.
Real estate in Battle Ground is quite diverse. Many farm/ranch type properties and then many other neighborhoods like you would see in any small town.
The median sales price in Battleground, Washington is currently $306,950 with an average price per square foot of $194 while the median rent is currently $1,795 per month.
The demographics are very interesting! The median age is 38; 17% of residents are single and 87% are homeowners!
Community events include parades, golf tournaments, and more!
"Harvest Days" is loads of fun for the family...come check it out!
For those who love parks, Battleground, Washington has a 23 city parks! In addition, there is a skate and bike park, a community center, a senior center, many sports fields and a plethora of community resources. Love to hike? There are many wonderful hiking trails not far from Battleground.
Your family will LOVE Battleground, Washington schools! The district, which is the third largest in Clark County Washington, has 18 schools and serves more than 13,000 students! The school district celebrated 100 years during school year 2009-2010! A hundred years ago there were two schools and William Taft was president! That's astounding growth!
To schedule your personal home and town tour of Battleground, Washington, contact us here.
To learn more about other communities we serve, Click HERE.
Homes For Sale Battle Ground,Washington Properties
- Homes For Sale Battle Ground,Washington
- Homes For Sale Camas
- Homes For Sale in La Center Area
- Homes For Sale Ridgefield Area
- Homes For Sale In Washougal, WA 98671
- Homes For Sale - Orchards Area
- Homes For Sale Camas, WA Homes - Current Listings Search
- Homes For Sale Camas, WA Homes Priced Under $400k
- Homes For Sale Cascade Park Homes in Vancouver WA 98683
- Homes For Sale In Heights Area
- Homes For Sale In Camas' Prune Hill Area
- Homes For Sale in Camas, WA
- Homes For Sale in East Vancouver Home Prices and Home Values
- Homes For Sale in Felida Area Homes in Vancouver, WA 98685
- Homes For Sale in Fisher's Landing Area in Vancouver, WA 986
- Homes For Sale in Fishers Landing Neighborhood
- Homes For Sale in Hazel Dell Area
- Homes For Sale in Hockinson Area
- Homes For Sale in Pleasant Valley Area
- Homes For Sale In The Heights
- Homes For Sale In Union High School Area
- Homes For Sale In Vancouver Downtown Area
- Homes For Sale in Vancouver WA
- Homes For Sale Salmon Creek Area
- Homes For Sale Salmon Creek Vancouver WA Home Price Listings
- No Down Payment USDA Brush Prairie Area